Thursday, September 6, 2012

Currently:

Time:  10:10 am Thursday morning.
Location:  At home, sitting in front of my computer.
Watching:  nothing at the moment, but I am catching up on my favorite blogs!
Drinking:  a bottle of water, super thirsty after my morning run.  
Eating:  nothing yet, need to go grab some food.  
Reading:  Divided in Death by JD Robb--GREAT series!  
Thinking:  about how quiet the house is now that my boys are back in school.  Also how much I have to get done today.  
Wanting:  to scrap all day & order a ton of fun new products (too much to do so it won't happen, but a girl can dream...). 
Needing:  to take a shower, pay bills & go to the grocery store.  
Making:  a layout about Benjamin in the MUD in 2004 at the pumpkin patch.
Loving:  having 2 days off & getting a picture of Benjamin as he left for school this morning.   




























Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment